Saturday, December 21, 2013

Spotlight Saturday's with S. Moose


Blurb:

*Contains Mature Adult Content*

Adam and Sophia were best friends but when tragedy strikes it's more than Adam can handle and he leaves Sophia alone in the dark.

Four years later, Adam and Sophia are reunited and the sparks between them return but is it too late?

Sophia is happy again and has let go of the darkness. She has great friends and a sweet boyfriend name Kyle. Now that Adam is back how will she be able to balance her boyfriend and her best friend?

The darkness always finds you again but will Adam be able to save her or leave her again?

Author Information:


My name is Saoching Moose, writing as S.Moose. My debut novel, Reaching Out For You, published on June 8, 2013. This novel is the first of the Never Letting Go Series. I am a self-published author and I love every moment. I have met some amazing people and am very excited about what's to come.

I live in Webster, NY with my husband. I enjoy being with my family and friends. I graduated from St. John Fisher College with my BA in 2011. I love writing and it's always been a dream of mine to publish my work. I'm an avid reader and love reading books with a happy ending-I'm a sucker for romance.

I want to inspire others with my words the way I have been inspired through countless works of literature. I think that everyone has a purpose in life, it just takes time to find it. 

Buy Links:


 Author Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment